Help us to reach out to our brothers and sisters in our prisons and who are released. Consider one or more of the options below:
- Become a volunteer to visit prisons to offer spiritual and emotional support.
- Become a member of the Restorative Justice team
- Join our Community Chaplaincy Programme by volunteering to support released offenders and families
- Support the Ministry through your monthly or yearly monetary contribution.
- Donate in kind; consider donating your old car, furniture, usable clothes and toys.
- Support a needy child through the Child Nutrition Programme with a monthly contribution of R200. This contribution will assist a deprived child whose mother or father is incarcerated or released but unemployed.
- Order T-Shirts and other items through the Screen Printing Programme for released women by placing orders for screen printing.
- Support a talented young offender with a Study Bursary(± R5000).
Donate towards our Food Parcel Support for released offenders (R150)